Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

~% UPDATES %~

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,450 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
Click to view battle stats
Well some updates for you guys. Recently we have been getting a lot of publicity and help from everyone with our new Mugen XP Patched Version. It seems to be working for 99% of the people. There has only been remarkably 1 Person at the moment who can't get Mugen still to run. I have come to the conclusion that the reason of that is his Integrated Graphics Card. The next release of Mugen will have a list of Graphics Cards not compatible. So far all of the new GeForce FX's work great with Mugen XP and also the ATI Radeons work perfect. I am also working on a new brand new website dedicated just for it. Also a new version is going to be released in about 2 days.

Anyways some other news, our Sega Saturn Downloads went down recently. I will be updating the download links very very soon. So they should be up again. I am going to also start reviewing games as well again. Thats about it, have a great day. :lol:

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
Click to view battle stats
Too many posts. Can't keep track! Arrrgggh J/k :ph34r:

Its good for 1emulation :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users