Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I am starting to think the Icarus Emulator is..

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think Icarus is a FAKE?

Do you think Icarus is a FAKE?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

RMŧT ]v[D

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts
Click to view battle stats
I think he is definitely more obsessed than I am. I have 3 Dreamcasts but 2 are in unopened boxes (one is a special edition) because the first one still works fine.

I do have over 150 ORIGINAL Dreamcast games (and a few more backups :ph34r: )but I play my Xbox and my Gamecube more than my Dreamcast at the moment :lol:

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
i have the R1 console the Original and the Sports and another original one that i have a switch mounted to so i can make the dreamcast think the lid is open/not open so i can try swap tricks hehe

happyland

happyland

Beginner

• Members
  • 10 posts
here are my thoughts:
a ) by the time they release this DC will be "gone" most probably
b ) they will probably get bored of it eventually and scrap the project and go to "c )"
c ) start making the PS3 emulator (which will be out by that time) ;)

Edited by happyland, 21 October 2003 - 04:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users