arghhhhhh damn you blatter and the whole FIFA

alexis

I hjate this guy, where is he from? sweden switzerland? what do they know about football anyway? I heard of the last fifa reunion in Belfast, come on, don´t you have more important things to do rahter than forbidding players to take off their shirts, why don´t you start thinking why the last world cup was a crap :)

Yeah the world cup hasn't been so great these past couple of years. I've only been to one game and it was a TIE. Some of the rules in sports are really stupid, but can you do? :)

Youd think being as the World Cup finals only happen every 4 years theyd get it right.

I agree Sepp Blatter is a joke but Lennart Johanssen (UEFA) Is even more out of touch.

Whilst G14 (Europe Leading Clubs) wouild love a euro league UEFA decide to cut the second group stage from the Champions League - what is the point of rewarding league champions with a knockout competition? and the English FA are not much higher in my opinion.

Id like to see a breakaway European League, something like the top 2 clubs from each country, at the end of the season the lower placed of the 2 clubs from each country being relegated back to their domestic league, The champions of which being promoted to the Euro League. But I think this sort of idea couldnt be a success without the players at this level having wages capped.