Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What did you think of "Bruce Almighty"? (Spoilers)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,450 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
Click to view battle stats
I saw it on Friday and it was hilarious. Not as funny though as "Me, Myself, and Irene." However it was still entertaining. I can't wait till Jim Carrey's next movie comes out. Most likely the next comedy I'll be seeing is "Dumb and Dumberer". The sucky thing is that Jim Carrey isn't in it. :lol: Morgan Freeman played God preety good and it was funny when he said "Alrighty Then". Most of all I think the most funniest part was when Jim Carrey was trying to act serious. It just doesn't ever sound right.

What did you guys think? :lol:

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
I have just found a cinema cam download and a VCD quality 2 part download.

I dont think i iwll bother downloading it however i belive if you get a film that is low in quality it ruins it for you.

I saw the trailer thogh looked funny as hell :lol:

Mag

Mag

NO YOU CANNOT

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,998 posts
  • Interests:N/A
the previews already gave me laughs, its commedy must be at its peak, playing as god is a funny role as perscribed, well for once.. all his role playing was outstanding.. since ace ventura.. and through Dump and Dumper, great movie :lol: now that Dump and Dumper 2 is coming.. i just cant wait. Though i will watch bruce almighty, just cant miss a comedy made by jim carrey. :D

oldschoolgamer

oldschoolgamer

Beginner

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:pc, gaming, art
:lol: I loved it. The thing is with Jim Carrey is people either love him or hate him, regardless of the type of movie he does. Personally I saw him years ago live at Yuk yuks comedy club before his career took of and I knew he was goin somewhere (though I never thought he'd go this far.)
I enjoyed the movie, I'm a fan so I'm biased but anyways it's more along the lines of Liar Liar than ace Ventura so keep that in mind when seeing it. One last point, I found it funny as I overheard a couple in front of us and the girl was saying how she thought Liar Liar was stupid and I could only think to myself "Well, what are you expecting with this movie then? Why the #(*&^%(! are you here?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users