Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Burning a pc iso with nero..

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

hairytash

hairytash

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 199 posts
Click to view battle stats
You appear to have dled a full copy of splinter cell with a text file containing the serial as well if the.exe does not work try renaming to.zip.rar.ace if they dont work then id be 99% certain that the file is screwed.

You could always use a program called cd mage which can often repair corrupt images (all formats.bin.iso etc).

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
id say, trash the file, and download splinter cell from me on the emulforums dc hub. :jawb: its big though. three cds totaling, roughly, 1.5gbs.

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

ĐR€ĹMÇŧT ]v[ŘD

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts
wait wait wait! Don't trash it yet. I downloaded windows XP (I mean bought it! *cough*) and it wouldn't open or work in daemon tools. It DID open with winrar though. So if you haven't tried it already, get winrar and cross your fingers :jawb:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users