registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> best shooters and rpg's for genesis - Page 2 - Genesis & Mega CD Emulators [/pc/gens+megacd] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

best shooters and rpg's for genesis

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

Madman

Madman

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 317 posts
I say try Landstalker, you wont regret.

toolomatic1983

toolomatic1983

Novice

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Video Games. DUH !!!
beyond oasis ?

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

beyond oasis ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://www.vgmuseum....eyondoasis.html

Tynvar

Tynvar

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 640 posts
Sword of Vermilion is ok too for an action RPG. You can also try Shining in the Darkness if you're into 3D Dungeons.

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
Street Fighter 2

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

Street Fighter 2

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahem, does "Best Shooters and RPGs for Genesis" ring a bell?

Madman

Madman

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 317 posts
can shoot fireballs with Ryu :D

Pupil Damage

Pupil Damage

Beginner

• Members
  • 13 posts
Gaiares
MUSHA
Thunderforce 4
Trouble Shooter 2

Ryudo

Ryudo

Novice

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Video-games, Computer and Chicks tons and tons of HAWT CHICKS!!
Yea beyond oasis is the siznit. You should also try Shinning Force 1 and 2 which are stretegy RPG's kindah remindes me of Final Fantasy Tactics but for the gba. It's pretty fun for those are are into that check that out when you have the time.

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
yeah genesis had some prettttyyy sweet side scrolling beat em ups

I think some of my favorite games alot of the time (talking 2D in general) are just those totally random ones that are completley different and are really fun but you just find yourself saying...wtff....Ya dont see those too much anymore :lol:

Red Scarlet Bandit

Red Scarlet Bandit

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts
For RPGs, go for the Shining Force series. Phantasy Star I, II, and II arent so bad either, although I HIGHLY recommend SF.

As for shooters, they dont always come in great packages. ESWAT maybe?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users