sVc Chaos Tournament!!

Alpha

Alrighty were the first and the best hehe, so let's have a sVc Chaos Tournament! We have picked the emulator for all DEFAULT games and challenges as: Kawaks!

Our Kaillera Rom Hub again is: Disoblige's Hide Out

We will be waiting for some challengers! :):D

PS: The maximum people allowed at a given time is 15 people. So get here fast and play before it's too late.

Hi, I would like to be involved, but I have a question. How can we battle each other? Does Kawaks allow online battles? :)

P.S. Sorry, this is school, so I can't load Kawaks to check its features

Edited by Genesis

This Kaillera program is amazing! I just got it to work yesterday and it's so much better playing with real people than computer that has its limits. The only bad thing is that you can play with people who have the exact same rom. Oh well, it's great!

P.S. I still can't find Disoblige's Hide Out. Can anybody help?

Edited by Genesis

This Kaillera program is amazing! I just got it work yesterday and it's so much better playing with real people than computer that has its limit. The only bad thing is that you can play with people who have the exact same rom. Oh well, it's great!

P.S. I still can't find Disoblige's Hide Out. Can anybody help?

It may be off or it's not showing for some reason. Just ask Disoblige for the IP Address so you can Directly Connect to it. Also which emulator are you using? ;):)