Whoa! This is new...nice

Sry the topic didnt really have anything to do with this, but oh well. Jus wanted to say that. Anyway I was wondering if anyone knew how to schedule the task of disk defragmenting as you would window's update or Norton Live Update, or if its even possible. I've also been getting error messages lately everytime I logg on. That is as a user, before Im in and after.

When I log in, I get this message titled as: "Explorer.EXE- Entry Point Not Found" The procedure entry point mciSendCommandA could not be located in the dynamic link library WINMM.dll.

Then when I'm in I get another titled: "ALCXMNTR.EXE- Entry Point Not Found" The position entry point waveInGetPosistion could not be located in the dynamic link library WINMM.dll.

I dont know if this maybe have something to do with the drasticly longer user loading time, but loading users getting these messages are taking longer. Anyway, is this jus saying I have those files missing or corrupted or what?

If anyone is familiar with this error plz contact me at either my e-mail JRUyson87@aol.com, my IM JRUyson87, or jus reply to this topic.

Any help will be appreciated, thnx.

Jus wanted to say HI! again :naughty: Nice to be back in a long while. The new theme isn't bad :D