Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3

O-Fear

Hopefully this time around it will actually be a quality fighting game.

Are you implying that the last two were bad?

Below average thats for sure.

Ouch. Could you elaborate on that? They're two of my favorite fighting games. They're very simple, which let's you pick it up and enjoy it from the start, unlike other fighting games, which take months to be any good at. But I guess the whole board is filled with fighter fanboys, so you probobly enjoy the years you spend perfecting your craft.

Ouch. Could you elaborate on that? They're two of my favorite fighting games. They're very simple, which let's you pick it up and enjoy it from the start, unlike other fighting games, which take months to be any good at. But I guess the whole board is filled with fighter fanboys, so you probobly enjoy the years you spend perfecting your craft.

I just don't like DBZ, and the game fighitng mechanics do not appeal to me at all what so ever. This game is not geared towards hardcore fighitng gamers its more for n00bs/DBZ fanboys. I guess the only way to liek this game is to be a fan of the series.

I just don't like DBZ, and the game fighitng mechanics do not appeal to me at all what so ever. This game is not geared towards hardcore fighitng gamers its more for n00bs/DBZ fanboys. I guess the only way to liek this game is to be a fan of the series.

So I was right then?