Manhunt and Silent Hill 3 sale

Ulala!!! Ulala!!!!

Anyway, didn't know anything about Space Channel 5, so I did a search and it turns out to be a musical game. And Micheal Jackson's in this? WTH!

As for Phantom Brave, it looks similar to Disgaea -- I don't know if I have the endurance to spend countless hours just leveling up my characters. :D I think I'd rather level up my execution skills in a fighting game -- at least I can later use it against other people at the arcades. LOL

Thanks for the suggestions. I might look into Star Ocean 3... I'll try to give it a rental first though.

Ulala!!! Ulala!!!!

Anyway, didn't know anything about Space Channel 5, so I did a search and it turns out to be a musical game. And Micheal Jackson's in this? WTH!

Yes, Michael Jackson is in there... Although he's dubbed "Space Michael"

Space Channel 5 is fun.

I'll probably get SH 3, and maybe 4 when it's out.

I'm pretty sure I have most of the so-called A+ titles on the PS2. But if you'd like to write down a brief list of some of these titles, feel free.

Anyway, what's wrong with Manhunt? I have no idea since I haven't played it, but most of what I hear about it is good.

Or you should read the reviews first somewhere from the web to understand why Manhunt is not really good from their opinion. :(