balde runner[quit boring me]

emsley

yeah i know but if ay one knows an english website [.co.uk]

that has this game please tell me about it.

i have dont the following trying to track this game.

:Searched for up to 3 hours over the last two days threw google.

:looked on kazza

:willing to downloade it threw my modem :)

And today i rung every other games shop in leeds were i live only for them to say immediatlie no we have not got that.

i am not going threw ebay and amazon the horribile place dont got it eithier.

so any ideas or sites ill take anything at he moment. :D

yes i am willing to pay earthly money for a copie or anything else any one can think of.

well, like i said i would, ive been searching around for it too. here is what i have come up with so far. westwood studios, the developer of the game, have discontinued it. this means they are not producing anymore for sale, and many retailers have to make due with what they have in stock. so when they sell them all, thats it im afraid. so the only two routes you can take are to, buy it used from a local store in your area or website, or download it. i have been searching under both these options for you, and have so far come up short. i'll keep looking though. someone has to have it, right? :):D

amazon are stocking hehe i will be seeing my freind to night see if he can sort anything out.  

he is the one with the credit card i only handle the green.  

verry happyyyyyyy

good news indeed! :D i hope you are able to get it. this has definately been a difficult one to track down. :)

its a blade runner fase im going threw.

Getting the book and everything, but i wanted the game when it came out, i just never had a pc then.

thanks for searching me.

iz dat nigga joolz

The game is really atmospheric and totally reminded me of the movie. Even up to zooming in on pictures, sharpening the images and searching for clues. It's good fun while it lasts. Crap...now I might just have to go play it all over again.

Well, maybe not. I just got Splinter Cell and it is the most amazing game experience I have had for months. The graphics are simply stunning. My roommate thought I was watching a movie! I really like the look of Dragons lair 3D for the Xbox too. The graphics are excellent and it will be nice to have full control of Dirk.

yes play blade runner fly!

splinter cell only seen one good review so far as soon as a game gets hailed a lot then i fork out, i have seen it running and some of the ideas in it looks good.