Disgaea SEQUEL announced!

I'll sic a Galactic Demon on him.

What were you guys' favorite class/character/monster from Disgaea?

Well, considering that I have just started Chapter 4, I don't have much options... I haven't even got to the huge summonings yet.

Anyway, A warrior with an axe has some pretty badass skills.

Well, considering that I have just started Chapter 4, I don't have much options... I haven't even got to the huge summonings yet.

I had Laharl use an axe for a while, but then I switched to a bow and owned. But I wasn't completely satisfied, so I switched to a gun and owned more.

I had Laharl use an axe for a while, but then I switched to a bow and owned. But I wasn't completely satisfied, so I switched to a gun and owned more.

I'm just keeping Laharl with a sword, Etna with the spear... Then I created a White Mage with a staff, A Brawler with fists, the Warrior... Got Flonne and gave her a bow.

And of course, I still have the 3 original Prinnies on my team. :P

Lastly, I created that one class type that's good with Geo panels and gave him a gun. So far so good.

Neither does you since your from the moon.

No.

Anywhos. I'm sure it's obvious which was my favorite. NINJAS!

Yeah, I figured.

My favorite class is...the Thief/Rogue/Space Pirate. They tend to say "Shazam" a lot when they attack. My second fave is the Galactic Demon, because they have craploads of Defense and nothing can hurt them.

No.

Yeah, I figured.

My favorite class is...the Thief/Rogue/Space Pirate. They tend to say "Shazam" a lot when they attack. My second fave is the Galactic Demon, because they have craploads of Defense and nothing can hurt them.

Damn, all those cool-sounding classes/monsters I've yet to discover...Have. to. play. more.

Dood.

No.

Yeah, I figured.

Damn, all those cool-sounding classes/monsters I've yet to discover...Have. to. play. more.

Dood.

That you do. Go now. Fly fly.

And just a suggestion, try importing games from the U.S. I dunno, maybe you've thought of that before...

No.

Yeah, I figured.

Dood.

That you do. Go now. Fly fly.

And just a suggestion, try importing games from the U.S. I dunno, maybe you've thought of that before...

My TV can't do NTSC signal worth damn...It's really weird; 60Hz doesn't work with my Playstation 2, but it works like a charm on the GameCube.