ROTD

How are the files inside the archive named? You might also want to rename the archive to rotd or rotdd and test it.

EDIT: Seeing as you want to get it working on NRX, it takes a bit more work...you ned to extract the contents of the archive to a temporary directory and then rename every file to xxxxx_xx.rom (i.e. rotd_c1.rom, rotd_c2.rom etc.)

Then, head over to

and download the ROTD P1 patch for NeoRAGEx and replace your original P1 with that.

EDIT: Thread owned by GryphonKlaw.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

is there any way that u know where i can get the S1 file?

anyway, so u mean that other file that in the archive was correct already?

Unlike the other Neo-Geo emulators, NeoRAGEx will *try* to load the game as long as the files are in xxx_xx.rom format, there is an S1 and a hacked P1 to make it work. Also, NRX will not run ecrypted sets (yours is most likely an encrypted ones since it's missing the S1.)

In contrast, Kawaks, FBA, MAME and Nebula are very picky when it comers down to filenames and correct CRCs.

If you want to try getting it to work in Kawaks Loader, you need the correct DAT file for it. Search the board and maybe you'll find a matching DAT.

ok...i'll admit that i'm stupid enough to keep asking the question

anyway i rename all the file in the archive to *.rom and replace the original p1 with the hacked one i got from neogamez.net, and zipped them again

and neorageX now detect the rom in the romlist

but when i try to launch it, it says unable to load gfx roms

i wonder if its the s1

so would you please help me once again? maybe u can tell me where i can find this

s1 since i already search it with no result