Guilty Gear XX #Reload PC Version

Suzaku

Well, it was released on the 23rd... just wondering if anyone has looked for it or managed to get a hold of it yet. I'd love to get a copy. :lol:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure? I just looked a moment ago, all I found was the original Guilty Gear X PC Version...

Are you sure? I just looked a moment ago, all I found was the original Guilty Gear X PC Version...

Now that I think about it, I'm not too sure if it was Suprnova, but another torrent site. The PC version that is.

Edited by Agozer

I did an **** search and got only X-Box and PS2 rips for Guilty Gear XX.

Well, it was released on the 23rd... just wondering if anyone has looked for it or managed to get a hold of it yet. I'd love to get a copy.  :lol:

I got it, but its installation process takes over 10 minutes(I thought my system crashed at first), and the cofig file is messed up so that you can't customize some keys because the configuration window is broken(some parts of the menu cut off).

Before people ask for an ISO. Phantom here could of actually bought it.

Nope, CCD :lol:

That's why its kinda wierd.

The setup cannot be done with the regular setup.exe file, rather it has to be done with a seperate installation file(probably made by the team) with a msi extension.

The Phantom,Jul 26 2004, 05:36 PM] The setup cannot be done with the regular setup.exe file, rather it has to be done with a seperate installation file(probably made by the team) with a msi extension.

I don't see what's so strange about it. Many programs use Microsoft Installer files (.msi) to handle the installing nowadays.

I found a dead torrent for it just a few minutes ago. Apparantly, that one had to be mounted to a virtual drive so it would auto-start it's installation.

If I find anything I'll let you guys know.