I have the file Marvel Vs Capcom 2.Selfboot.Dummied and it's a nrg file. I loaded the nrg into alcohol's virtual drive and ran it. After Chankast asked me for the date, it assumed that the game was an audio cd and went to the audio player. I tried it with capcom hack as well and it didn't work. So how do I get it to run? Also, does anyone know how if it's possible that I can burn the game to a cd and run it on my real dreamcast? The file is too big for a CDR, it's 750 mbs. Any help would be appreciated :P

Write method. RAW DAO? Gryph told me that and it worked perfectly.

Correct. Game discs should be burned in RAW DAO, provided that the burner supports it.

As a rule of thumb try to use the image's native program to burn it as it's easier to notice any probs. Read this post to see which program to use and which options to use for burning with them.

Nero for.nrg, Discjuggler for.cdi and Alcohol for mdf/mds.

EDIT : For burning to cd-r just use a larger capacity cd-r, 99min one if necessary, or if ur burner supports overburning then u can squeeze even more MBs on than the discs supposed capacity eg u should be able to get 700+ on a 650MB cd-r

Also if u want to convert ur nrg to bin/cue for Chankast then I think u can use UltraISO as it has a partial nero engine.

Edited by G19