[7/21/04] Street Fighter: 3rd Strike

the screenshots are fixed...

Gill isn't hard after you learn his movements and timing of his attacks, you can easily take him out even before he build his guage full. Oh and Diso, that stradegy is one of the known old and cheapest combo in the face of all fighting game (which that better not be you of course):flame:

Hey, If they can't figure out how to block that, They should be able to experience it so they can learn how to block it if someone else uses it :lol:

I can block that 10% of the time and my cheap, bastard friend uses it constantly while we play CvS2.

Gill isn't hard after you learn his movements and timing of his attacks, you can easily take him out even before he build his guage full. Oh and Diso, that stradegy is one of the known old and cheapest combo in the face of all fighting game (which that better not be you of course):P

Hey, If they can't figure out how to block that, They should be able to experience it so they can learn how to block it if someone else uses it :P

I can block that 10% of the time and my cheap, bastard friend uses it constantly while we play CvS2.

And thats exactly why its your fault you can't block against that.

My friend does that to me occasionally But its not that hard to block :P

Gill isn't hard after you learn his movements and timing of his attacks, you can easily take him out even before he build his guage full. Oh and Diso, that stradegy is one of the known old and cheapest combo in the face of all fighting game (which that better not be you of course):P

Hey, If they can't figure out how to block that, They should be able to experience it so they can learn how to block it if someone else uses it :P

And thats exactly why its your fault you can't block against that.

My friend does that to me occasionally But its not that hard to block :P

My friend does nothing but that.

Then become someone with an anti air. Just dragon punch him to death if he abuses it :P

I try, but my timing could improve a lot. Also, I suck at playing when I'm the one facing left.

• 1 month later...

Jump Kick, Crouch Kick. It's not cheesey!

Not only is it very easy to guard, it doesnt do much damage. If you land a deep enough jump kick, do a crouching medium kick, 2in1 special, super cancel. That's damaging! :D