just curious

spec on each in dividual system(modern) tell u their polygon limit ex:dreamcast-3 million(rumored to have the potential to go up to 5 million) playstion 2( heard it was 10 million to 12 million)i wanted to know does a computer have a polygon limit(polygons per second on screen limit like on consoles)

u should get a pc just for gaming i bought a p4 2.8 ghz with 512mb ram 800mhz bus speed for 500 bucks but i over looked the graphics part oh well i use that for games and i use my crappy celeron 700mhz 128 ram for surfing the net.

I don't want two computers, that's pointless. And I don't have room for it now nor will I have room for it later when I move. But I prefer upgrading instead of buying a new computer...I love my case (Antec SX830.) But I'm going to have to change it for a smaller, lighter, and one with more places to put fans. But I'll have to find a case that has room for 4 harddrives (they must be spaced to prevent heat troubles) and 2 optical drives. I don't really care about looks when it comes to cases.

• 5 months later...