HELP!

i have this weird prob with my pc and i need help before i go and send it to a shop and get charged 60 bucks for one thing......

ok my comp is restarting and i don't know why.

i did a repair install.....ah re-install and it still flocked up.

once or twice it went into the Blue screen of death saying there was something about my video card drivers.

i re-installed the video drivers and it still did it......plz plz plz help me.

Go to control panel > system > advanced tab, click startup and recovery and uncheck automatically restart. Next time your comp bluescreens make note of the error it gives (most likely IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, the most dreaded yet common one)

If this is the case, you can try changing the drivers of your device or uninstalling and reinstalling them, though this error also came from certain problems in windows (which can be solved by going to windowsupdate.microsoft.com)

roofus

one time some one mentioned Re-mounting the Heat sink....and it would make it so the mother boerd would'nt over heat if it's in the right place.....witch mine might be in the wrong place.

Go to control panel > system > advanced tab, click startup and recovery and uncheck automatically restart.  Next time your comp bluescreens make note of the error it gives (most likely IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, the most dreaded yet common one)

If this is the case, you can try changing the drivers of your device or uninstalling and reinstalling them, though this error also came from certain problems in windows (which can be solved by going to windowsupdate.microsoft.com)

roofus

THANK flockING YOU DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....i think it worked.