OSTs, OSTs, gotta have OSTs!

But still for the untrained ear mp3s sound the same as the originals but keep less space!! Plus the mp3s on vgm are directly ripped from the game discs!

Go.APE my friend. You'll never go back to MP3.

But still for the untrained ear mp3s sound the same as the originals but keep less space!! Plus the mp3s on vgm are directly ripped from the game discs!

Go.APE my friend. You'll never go back to MP3.

Bah, specialities...and much larger in size too. It's not like I'm going to burn the mp3s to audio CD's, then rip again, burn again, rip again...

Axl: For some reason, my yahoo IM account has stopped working. Says tht I have the wrong password. Tried to make another accound, no avail.

Furthermore, add VGM Central in to the favorites and put 'VGM' as your desciption in there.

Extreme compressions Agozer, it's possible to compress them lower then WAV and SHN files.

Extreme compressions Agozer, it's possible to compress them lower then WAV and SHN files.

True, but nowhere near as low as MP3s. And I don't have the space to keep multiple albums in FLACSs or APEs.

Edited by Agozer

I still cling to the hope of high-quality low space-using mp3s!

Impossible. The only way you'll experience it is if you Convert those 1141KBPS WAV files to 320KBPS MP3s or 500KBPS OGG files.

I still cling to the hope of high-quality low space-using mp3s!

Impossible. The only way you'll experience it is if you Convert those 1141KBPS WAV files to 320KBPS MP3s or 500KBPS OGG files.

VBR always gets good results. gbetter than fixed bitrate encoding at least.

Anyways, VBR MP3 are high enough quality for me, wht ver you "I shun lossy" might say. :thumbsup:

Edited by Agozer