Sakura Taisen 1 And 2!

Sakura Wars first appeared on the Sega Saturn, FYI. I was wondering if there were any emulators that play games... I'm sure that some are working, because ngemu keeps on posting shots of games from Saturnin, but then again everybody else is also saying that Saturn emulation is not getting off the ground enough for everything to be playable. Are Saturn emulators working or not?

GiriGiri is the best Saturn emulator but its not perfect. I downloaded mine in Barnito's DC++ hub. It comes with a compatibility list too so you can see if it works. It'll be tougher to find over the internet because GiriGiri is commercial software now in Japan.

You know, when I was young, I tried out DC... never worked for me. I'm downloading DC++ now though... still I hope that this thing appears on emule.

ADD: actually, keihanna.dl.sourceforge.net just timed out. Oops.

GiriGiri is the best Saturn emulator but its not perfect. I downloaded mine in Barnito's DC++ hub. It comes with a compatibility list too so you can see if it works. It'll be tougher to find over the internet because GiriGiri is commercial software now in Japan.

Would you mind giving me your copy after I get the power to run it? :)

Would you mind giving me your copy after I get the power to run it? :)

Absolutely. I got it to work but even BIOS is very slow and I can't seem to get it to do English. I'm pretty sure its possible but I don't really know how. I know it shouldn't be THAT slow so I have to mess around with it.