Pete's Opengl2 Plugin Misses Shader Extensions?

So, as the topic said, I'm running epsxe 1.6 and Pete's OGL2 2.5 GPU plugin. The thing works really fine when I don't enable anything shader related... but when I downloaded the shaders from pete's website, put them in a directory like Games\epsxe160\plugins\shaders AND Games\epsxe160\shaders, the stupid plugin up and tells me shader extensions are missing, and epsxe crashes. I don't get it. I have DX9b, a GF4Ti, and all the shaders are where they should be (and I selected the shaders to use with the corresponding shader file names on the GPU config menu too)... and it tells me it cannot find the shader extensions (whatever that may be, but the shaders are definitely there, and so are the resources for executing such stuff).

Yeah, why is the OGL2 plugin so much more slower than the ordinary OGL driver, when I don't enable anything shader related? I bought a Ti4200 for PLAYABLE advanced shader stuff like this, not 25 fps...I'm running Windows XP, by the way.

Thank you for all your help.

If I undestood correctly, the shaders need to be in C:\Games\Epsxe160\Shaders

or C:\Games\Epsxe160\Plugins\Shaders

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

yup. That's what it said in the readme, a "emu subdirectory". I'm not sure subdirectory of which, but I put it in epsxe160\shaders and epsxe160\plugins\shaders both, and selected the shader, and it STILL won't work.