Exams Are The Devil!

WAKE UP!! and pay attention. People don't go to school just so they can slack off.
I'm trying, but I have to take this stupid Excel course and the teacher is an absolute yawn...zzzzzzzzzz

WAKE UP!! and pay attention. People don't go to school just so they can slack off.
I'm trying, but I have to take this stupid Excel course and the teacher is an absolute yawn...zzzzzzzzzz

I got the same feeling when I was in my SQL class, although it didn't make me sleepy. The teacher was kind of a wallflower, he obviously know the stuff he was teaching, but the "vibe" he gave out was just Blehhhhh.

Do you feel too smart for the class?

Nah....I just feel I don't need it. If I really needed to use it I could probably figure it out. It's not rocket science....

I hate stupid classes that they make you take. I'm taking a completely useless class now and its only the 2nd week!! AAAH! I can't take much more of this!

Okay, I finished my second and last exam. I'm a bit worried about this one though, as it was worth 40%, there were 90 multiple choice questions and two short answer (250 word) questions, and some (read: alot) of the m/c questions were HARD. Oh well, I did okay (I hope), and I'm just glad it's over! :unsure:

YAY!!! HOLIDAAAAAAAAYS!