my dreamcast is a ntsc u model and i wanted 2 know if i can get sonic adventure pal to play on it? when i burn the image it shows a text file on the cd call (file id).

i burned Blue stinger for the dreamcast thru discjuggler 4 which could take on nero images but it burned as a audio rather than putting the data on the disc also.

any help with that?please

Edited by 1InuYasha

My only suggestion would be to only download NTSC images for your NTSC Dreamcast....Just a suggestion, and it saves you a bit of hassle.

Edited by Agozer

Hmm...I doubt this will work but you can try to use a bootdisc like Utopia or DC-IE.

But if it doesn't work, I have both Sonic Adventures NTSC on DC++ so you can get it from me.

I also have those two bootdiscs if you want them but you can find them online.

The region of ripped games does not matter at all, it's probably something that went wrong burning it, or the game is not selfboot in which case you have to boot it up with a Utopia bootdisc or it will play in the DC as an audio cd.

Try to burn images with the program they are made with, in this case Nero. If that still doesn't work, download a proper release of the game.

Hmm...I doubt this will work but you can try to use a bootdisc like Utopia or DC-IE.

But if it doesn't work, I have both Sonic Adventures NTSC on DC++ so you can get it from me.

I also have those two bootdiscs if you want them but you can find them online.

i tried loading it with utopia but it didnt work and i have a next game called jimmy white's cueball which is 1 session 1 track that also didn't work with utopia but i am dowloading a next release jimmy whites cueball.hopefully it works.

can u give me the DC-IE an the Sonic Adventures NTSC please.

whats the highest version for utopia?i see there is a version 2 downloadable.