Dc++ "access Denied" Problem!

Hi, I have been downloading Guilty Gear X PC off someone and all of a sudden yesterday, my computer froze so I restarted it. Then when I ran DC++ again, it connected and then it said starting download and then it said access denied. The person I'm downloading off didn't move the file nor delete it. He kept saying that the download just kept stopping from his point of view in his upload. All of a sudden, my anti virus popped up and it said there was a quarintine problem and it siad it repaired it. Then someone told me to go on "file>settings>advanced" and set something on 100000 and restart the program. So I did, the download started again and it kept going for a few minutes and then said access denied again. Me and the user tried switching hubs but that's not the problem. After I just gave up and that guy had to have dinner so he was unattended and all the slots were taken so I continued my download for Street Fighter 3rd strike and that download kept going fine. If it's the virus, keeping me from downloading, then how come my Streetfighter download kept going and there was not access denied problem? Someone please help me, I've always wanted Guilty Gear X and when I get close, something always f*cks up. :angry::unsure::unsure: