Need Help With These Files

lilchomi

Alright i need help with these files for samsho5.zip(270-p1.bin, 611a6687), svcplus.zip(svc_p1.rom, 1cc8fb7a). Also kof2003f.zip and mslug5nd.zip i have all the files they just dont show up on fbaxxx for xbox, and a good working mslug.zip without graphics error

Alright i need help with these files for samsho5.zip(270-p1.bin, 611a6687), svcplus.zip(svc_p1.rom, 1cc8fb7a). Also kof2003f.zip and mslug5nd.zip i have all the files they just dont show up on fbaxxx for xbox, and a good working mslug.zip without graphics error

mslug set matches the one required by Mame (if U use the default.xbe with the updated drivers). If U use the former set, U'll get Gfx glitches.

About samsho5, svcplus & the other extra sets, check your roms names & sizes, & check U use the 2nd default.xbe (the.zip file 's called fbaxspec).

i tried looking for the fbaxspec on file mirrors and all i get is a fbaxspeccoldsets and it only has one defauult.xbe, so i dont know if thats the right one.

1. as for svcplus i used rom center and it made 2 seperate folders(svcbl.zip 80.1mb, missing 269-p1.bin,269-s1.bin and svcplus.zip 56.3mb, missing svc_p1.rom ).

2.samsho5.zip 80.3mb still missing 270-p1.bin.

3.dont know how to update driver for mslug.zip.

4.mslug4nd.zip, mslug5nd.zip and kof2003f.zip wont show up on fbaxxx.

Edited by lilchomi

i tried looking for the fbaxspec on file mirrors and all i get is a fbaxspeccoldsets and it only has one defauult.xbe, so i dont know if thats the right one.

1. as for svcplus i used rom center and it made 2 seperate folders(svcbl.zip 80.1mb, missing 269-p1.bin,269-s1.bin and svcplus.zip 56.3mb, missing svc_p1.rom ).

2.samsho5.zip 80.3mb still missing 270-p1.bin.

3.dont know how to update driver for mslug.zip.

4.mslug4nd.zip, mslug5nd.zip and kof2003f.zip wont show up on fbaxxx.

Yes, the default.xbe U got is OK (it uses the former drivers).

1. & 2. Find samsho5 & svc missing roms around the Net (romshare or ppxbbs for example) ;

3. If U use the default.xbe (with the former drivers), your romset 'll work without update ; to update, use Rombuild from RomCenter site for example : www.logiqx.com/ROMBuild/ROMBuild.shtml

4. Check your roms names.

i have xp and rom build uses dos and everytime i use rom build the command screen leaves as fast as it came.

1.whats ppxbbs?

2.my rom names:

kof2003f.zip 87.6mb(decryptedc,hackedp1)

mslug4nd.zip 61.3mb(decrypted c & v)

mslug5nd.zip 86.3mb(decrypted c & v)

i have xp and rom build uses dos and everytime i use rom build the command screen leaves as fast as it came.

1.whats ppxbbs?

2.my rom names:

kof2003f.zip 87.6mb(decryptedc,hackedp1)

mslug4nd.zip 61.3mb(decrypted c & v)

mslug5nd.zip 86.3mb(decrypted c & v)

U can use it ; just specify the path to launch it in a Dos window.

U can update your sets with Clr Mame Pro too if U prefer.

1. ppxbbs 's a nice chinese forum : http://bbs.jj.jx.cn (have to be registered) & http://klk.yeah.net

2. Extra romsets drivers 're disabled in FBa-xxx, check U use "fbaxspec" if all your roms 're "OK".