Favourite Amiga Fighter

What's your favourite?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ive never been into these old systems but sortof interested for a while now.

if Agozer has played those then im sure my PC can handle it :D

Yes, if I can get something running on my stoneage comp, so can everyone else here. :lol:

Try WinFellow first, it is easy to use and get the hang of.

Use WinUAE when you feel more confident. It is abit more complicated, but it is probably the better emulator because of its configurability, and that it is always advancing.

Then again, I have recently heard that WinFellow is also back in the works, so expect WinFellow updates soon!

And remember, you need the kickstart roms to do anything.

Have fun!

Use WinUAE when you feel more confident. It is abit more complicated, but it is probably the better emulator because of its configurability, and that it is always advancing.

Then again, I have recently heard that WinFellow is also back in the works, so expect WinFellow updates soon!

Have fun!

What I would do (did) is get WinUAE and then get Amiga Forever or Amiga in A Box. That way you can get an os that is like the one that came with Amigas, only better!

Have fun!

What I would do (did) is get WinUAE and then get Amiga Forever or Amiga in A Box. That way you can get an os that is like the one that came with Amigas, only better!

Amiga Forever and Amiga in a Box are proof that the scene isn't dead. B)

I've got a whole bunch of Benchmark 3 enhancers, but haven't tested them yet.

Edited by Agozer

Have fun!

okay thanks, that should be enough for me to start B)