Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bled2deth17

Ripping Music Off Of Isos

alright... I tried WinISO yesterday with METAL GEAR SOLID: VR MISSIONS and was hoping for the audio tracks to just be right there after I extracted everything... apparently this isn't the case. it WAS when I did it for Samurai Shodown 4 on saturn, but I guess this is different. I would up with a bunch of files my comp can't read. how do I access the audio of the game after ripping the ISO onto my computer? :angry:

What's the files' extension? If you want PSX music, I'd suggest getting Highly Experimental and start hunting for PSF and MiniPSF sets.

Edited by Agozer

The audio is either in XA format (I believe that's the PSX format) or it's after the ISO as CDDA. I don't know about WinISO, but CDRWin can rip the CDDA files. If you search for PSF files, like Agozer suggested, you may not have to do any ripping yourself.

that was exactly the extension I saw yesterday. thankyou gentlemen. alright so highly experimental is the name of the program, but if not that use cdr win? can NERO do anything w/ this? just wondering