The Only Link You Will Ever Need.

Are you all reading this?

I am sorry I fooled you!!! Please read on fellow human.

If you are over 18 years of age, and can talk about things more relevant than KOF20000000000000000000000000 9 ROM were is the link? Then you could be interested to know that Neocream is a pretty cool place to be.

My forum is dieing a slow death, because selfish people are only in it for what they can get, we only want good honest people in are forum, I would like this topic to stay up because all I need are about 40 members who post a couple of times a week then the place will be all fine and dandy.

Torrents are to be implemented to the site and also a tracker for our own games, ROMs, films or whatever else you can think of.

Don’t let

Neocream die, save another forum today.

jaymiscam_2003-01-12.jpg

Emsley.

Remember for a good time click http://neocream.com/phpBB2/index.php

And you can be cooler than a snowmans cool bits.

34 views and not a single member???

Wankers. :lol:

Your Ted + Lay-kun scared them off. Pussies. :lol:

Btw, the new NeoCream site/forum layout is pretty cool. Props for that.

Edited by Agozer

Yeah the site has taken a back row seat for now, as i have not got enough spare time to update, i do have good things planned for neo cream i really do, torrents indeedy!!

Yeah the site has taken a back row seat for now, as i have not got enough spare time to update, i do have good things planned for neo cream i really do, torrents indeedy!!

Awesomeness to 104%. Keep it up man. :lol:

I'll join if there's warez allowed! Just need a yes or no, and I'll will to help! :lol:

Sorry, but that's a negative.

yeah pretty much, warez are a tochy subject, i use warez my self everybody doesyou can link to warez i don't really care but i wouldent host anything like it.