Working Kof2003 Rom For Nrx?

The P1 and Plus files, right? After that, what do I add those to to compile a working rom?

Compile ???????

there are two that work for hacked NRX which are kof2003 and kof2003 plus

kof2003 only works with a hacked version of NRX wont work in any other version of NRX.

kof2003 plus also only works on one hacked NRX version as well

Edited by james

To make a few corrections: You don't compile KOF2003.

Seconds, like a few members posted already, you need a hacked NRX specially designed for KOF2003 and a few rom files that make it work on NRX.

Check that the rom files anside the archive are xxxxx_xx.rom, and overwrite a few rom files from the archive with the fixed ones.

You can get both of these from my other site. Just click on the link on my signature.

I believe I have the hacked NRX.

Downloaded the P1 from Neogamez.net and replaced the P1 file in one of my many not-working kof2003 zips.

Now the only 2 BIN files left are m1d and p2.

My NeoRageX now detects King of Fighters 2003 but it says, No matching gfx-files found!

How do I convert bin to rom?

Agozer, your other other site is down -.-

Agozer, your other other site is down -.-

No it's not, I just haven't bothered to make an actual webssite. Just click the 'Neo_stuff' folder and download the fixes pack. Then get rid of your old M1d and P2.

I can't seem to access your website. I'm getting a Page Cannot Be Displayed error -.-

What browser do you use...Do you use firewalls, routers or some other stuff that might hinder the viewing of some pages?

My problem is not the hacked NeoRageX. I have that. The only problem now is the remaining bin files: m1d and p2. Hacked NRX will detect King of Fighters 2003 but give me an invalid rom-set error. I'm unable to access Agozer's other site to download the fixes, so can anyone help me with converting the two remaining bins to rom? Or is it not possible?