Hot Question...

Yeah, I got what you're saying, but what I'm saying is, if you saw a character standing to the very, very right of you (as in the perspective in 2D fighters), you'd see his t-shirt in one view, and then saw him standing to the very-very left of you, your view of the t-shirt would be a mirror image of your original view.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I got what you're saying, but what I'm saying is, if you saw a character standing to the very, very right of you (as in the perspective in 2D fighters), you'd see his t-shirt in one view, and then saw him standing to the very-very left of you, your view of the t-shirt would be a mirror image of your original view.

Basically, the frontside on the right, the backside on the left...yes that would be a good alternative...

This phones a radio channel and says he's found a wallet with 100k dollars in it!! The radio guy says:

"What anoble act, you phoned to return it, not many people do that!! You are a very honest man!"

Then the guy says:

"Oh no, it's not like that I just phoned to send the guy a song through request!"

This phones a radio channel and says he's found a wallet with 100k dollars in it!! The radio guy says:

"What anoble act, you phoned to return it, not many people do that!! You are a very honest man!"

Then the guy says:

"Oh no, it's not like that I just phoned to send the guy a song through request!"

wtf does that have to do with anything.

smells like SPAM to me.

2D FOREVER!

Why? They have better graphics. 3D games don't have as much style as 2D games. I play a lot of Gameboy for this reason.

Don't forget Disgaea! The perfect marriage of the two.

Except for the Dark Cannons, those are kind of glitched...

Don't forget Disgaea!  The perfect marriage of the two.

I so want to play that game....damn it! It should be released soon.

Don't forget Disgaea!  The perfect marriage of the two.

I so want to play that game....damn it! It should be released soon.

End of the month all you Europeans.

Best 2D example ever.