His Infernal Majesty

WOO HOO, H.I.M. @ SAN FRAN SLIMS, damn taht show was teh shi* i was hella hungry so i decided to get some food so my pictures when i get them developed aren't all that great, and they don't allow digital inside the venue, :P

but yeah, the opening act "KILL HANNAH" THEY WERE deck i enjoyed their songs and they were some pretty boys so i was feelin them. :P

i got to hug the the bassist and guitarist of kill hannah i also hugged and took pics with the front man of kill hannah as well :P *whenever i get that developed*

the second act was just.. ugh, i forget their name but i'm not really feelin the whole "SCREEMO" scene The bastard got the crowd to open a pit and mosh and i was like yeah whatever... anyways

after they left and HIM's equipment was set up they dimed the lights and played the "OPENING THEME for dario argento's "SUSPERIA" movie and they all slowly came in and VILLE CREEPED IN LIKE the sexy beast he is. i was like "DAMN" they played the SUSPERIA theme by GOBLIN. they played 14 songs, didn't seem like 14 but yeah and ville was drinking some imported beer "AMSTERDAM LIGHT" haha. he also had a small little sstory to tell about each song whew it was just a good damn show, best sunday hands down haha

i also got some nice merchandise :):)

HIMSH.jpg

got this cute H.I.M. tee, went great with my low rise button fly jeans i had on that night

HIMSH2.jpg

another shot, cost me 30 bucks but yeah worth the money :D

Kill.jpg

also this kill hannah shirt, i wear this baby tee when i'm feeling

TOUGH, since it has the army print on it lol

Eyeliner.jpg

the stuffiness inside the venue and all taht energy hella made my

eyeliner RUUNNNNN

Overall, 9/10 that stupid 2nd act almost facked up my high but it was good show

oh, for all you californians out there their last stop in cali is in "SAN DIEGO" soo yeah.... well it's what i saw on the t-shirts they were selling with the tour on the back.

B)B)B)

Hahahahaha....Now you can go hang out with Bam Margera and other HIM fans. :D

u know, i wonder about that.

wtf does bam margera have to do with HIM anyways??

:P:P:P

Hahahahaha....Now you can go hang out with Bam Margera and other HIM fans. :D

:P:P:P

Well, nothing at first. Hs has directed a couple of HIM's music videos by now and is considered the "first" american HIM fan. B)

Hahahahaha....Now you can go hang out with Bam Margera and other HIM fans. :lol:

;):D:(

Well, nothing at first. Hs has directed a couple of HIM's music videos by now and is considered the "first" american HIM fan. :lol:

oh, well i never knew that.

my friends and I are the first american him fans fack a bam margera :P

Edited by -VIOLENCE-