Help On Burning A Dvd

I've ripped a DVD, and I've compressed it so it can fit on a 4.7gb DVD-R.

I now have a folder with the title of the DVD and 2 sub-folders in that, they are:

AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS

How do I take these files and put them on a DVD-R, and make it so it runs on a DVD Player?

Ok The Best Way I Found Coying A DVD Is By Using DVDshrink Because It Rips The DVD And Makes It Smaller And Bruns If For You Afterwards.

But In Your Case I Would Use A Program Like Nero And Burn The DVD Files From There By Selecting The Make DVD Option. Here's What I Mean:

1. Select Make DVD Option

2. Drag Drop The DVD Files In To The Program Thingy.

3. Burn

Thats What I Pretty Much Mean.

Hope This Helps.

I Ment If You Choose Make A DVD Disk Option You Just AHve To Drag The DVD Files. And Just In Case, Just The Sub-Folders If Burning In Datta Mode(I Think).

Just look for a program called "anyDVD". This is the best little prog I have ever found: what it does is to remove the macromedia copy protection on DVDs and it can also remove those annoying copy protection messages. Then get a DVd burning program that can automatically shrink DVDs - I use cloneDVD. This program can burn EVERYTHING from a dvd, including one subtitle language and one sound track. The downside is it won't burn copy-protected DVDs - which is why you need anyDVD. The funny thing is they are both made by the same company - he he he. With those two programs, burning DVDs is a BREEZE.