Are You Going To Play Games Forever?

Are you going to play games forever?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

agreed, games are a gigantic industry which is best not to triffle;

I mean, I bet most of the forumers are 18+;jeez, games can be a great

source of income, a sport if u will; the narrow minded conservationists

cannot even beginn 2 comprehend what they mean;

MY LIFE 4 GAMING!(I am a fanatic, and if u have any sugestions on how I can play games 4 the rest of my life and make money from them, plz share!)

I recently met with an old friend of mine, he's 35 or so and I'm 16

but he's playing games like there's no tomorrow; he's a lawyer and he will play games 4 the rest of his life; RESPECT!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT IS "IMO", "ANON', "AFAIK"! WHAT THE flock DO THEY MEAN?!

IMO = In My Opinion

AFAIK = As Far As I Know

...oh and 'Anon' means either 'anonymous' or something similar to 'until we meet again', depending on the context
Edited by Agozer

yes i do see myself gaming for the rest of my life, i look at this question the same way i would look at the questions, Do you think you will listen to music the rest of your life? Do you think you will be watching movies for the rest of your life? etc. Its another form of entertainment/cool hobby im into

Time seems dwindling down for me. sometimes i think the only way to advance myself is to give up video gaming, but then i play and think i can do this, then give it up in one more year... and it keeps repeationg.

yes i do see myself gaming for the rest of my life, i look at this question the same way i would look at the questions, Do you think you will listen to music the rest of your life? Do you think you will be watching movies for the rest of your life? etc. Its another form of entertainment/cool hobby im into

:lol: Good answer! I've got another one: 'do you think you'll be breathing for the rest of your life?'

:lol: Good answer! I've got another one: 'do you think you'll be breathing for the rest of your life?'

Actually I'm hoping to find a way to STOP breathing, it might get in the way of video games. Sleeping and eating are also major problems I have to deal with.

Time seems dwindling down for me. sometimes i think the only way to advance myself is to give up video gaming, but then i play and think i can do this, then give it up in one more year... and it keeps repeationg.

Exactly the same in my case;

BTW yer nick means "Sad/Ashamed God" cuz "shade" means "too bad" in german?