Is There Any Egcg Neorage Emulator That Will Work?

Well those files are supposed to be there.

It works on every NeoRAGEx emulator except the EGCG one...

Anything I need to make it work on there?

Those numbers indicate that the dump was made from the Neo-Geo home cart and not the MVS arcade board. To be precise, they have been most likely dumped with the Multi Game Doctor 2 copier.

These kind of dumps are not supported by EGCG and work only in 0.6b/0.7/0.8 and 0.9

Edited by Agozer

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Renaming doesn't help cart-dumped sets.

However, there is a tool that can convert MGD2 sets into MVS arcade sets. I think it can be found on http://www.zophar.net.

...But I don't know how well that works, since I don't use EGCG to play my MGD2 sets. You're better off finding a new romset.

Edited by Agozer

Actually, there was no way to dump roms using the Multi Game Doctor 2. Bung was responsible for those roms. They're broken up like that probably for the unit. Console roms shouldn't be too different from MVS ones. After all, you can get MVS games to work in console mode (older ones at least).

Actually, there was no way to dump roms using the Multi Game Doctor 2.  Bung was responsible for those roms.  They're broken up like that probably for the unit.  Console roms shouldn't be too different from MVS ones.  After all, you can get MVS games to work in console mode (older ones at least).

Then I have some outdated info. Fair enough.

All MVS games work in Console Mode, but the cart dumps just don't work in EGCG for some reason.