What Happened To Snkx, Genesis?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he didn't post here at all? weird........

he is listed as a member, me thinks.......

do any of u guys have a mail adress or something..

what's a PM?

PM = Private Message

To view your private messages, look at the top.

See where it says "1 New Messages".. Click that link. Then click on my message and read it and then respond as soon as possible.

dooh........ forgot it........ haven't been on forums the last 7 months.......

my internet connection is thru a mobile internet service, maybe thats the answer,

mIRC says that this is my IP adress: IP Removed (not good to post it). no, i'm not using any spoofer.....

Edited by GameCop

dooh........ forgot it........ haven't been on forums the last 7 months.......

my internet connection is thru a mobile internet service, maybe thats the answer,

mIRC says that this is my IP adress: IP Removed (not good to post it). no, i'm not using any spoofer.....

If your IP is showing as what I said in the PM, we got a problem. If you see yourself banned on the forums, then that'll be reason. To us, that's a major security problem, so please figure it out further soon. Thanks.

hahahaha, that's funny. me, a hacker, haha. i don't have a hacking bone in my body. i'm just a kid that likes to play neo geo games. don't worry 'bout me.

never hacked anything in my life. except kof 97 but there i just copied a p1.rom in the zip file hehehe. just don't ban me, i'm hopeless without u guys. I told u

my Ip is (edited out, stop posting your IP, I have it). don't know y my ip shows differnetly........

b.sides even if I knew how to hack sites, i'd never hack u guys, plz believe me

Edited by GameCop

hahahaha, that's funny. me, a hacker, haha. i don't have a hacking bone in my body. i'm just a kid that likes to play neo geo games. don't worry 'bout me.

never hacked anything in my life. except kof 97 but there i just copied a p1.rom in the zip file hehehe. just don't ban me, i'm hopeless without u guys. I told u

my Ip is (edited out, stop posting your IP, I have it). don't know y my ip shows differnetly........

b.sides even if I knew how to hack sites, i'd never hack u guys, plz believe me

I know, but it's about the security of this site, nothing to do with you. :D