Vga To Rca?

not into PC gaming...new video card...heh...dude i have the ATi Radeon 9800 Pro, its got S-Vid, but my crapass TV doesnt, i need a new TV...

Looks like you just answered your problem. Get another TV or save the 80 you do have for another one. Most tvs have svid now.......or perhaps an SVID to RCA convertor? If one exists (Radio Shack) you might try that

I just found one for 6.95

http://www.casecooler.com/svidsvtorcac.html

i dont know the site it was just first hit on search. Gives you an idea of whats out there and what to look for though.

EDIT** well that one was cheap but online. Your next-door get it fast get it now solution is a bit more pricey ($21.99) at radioshack. That price seems real rediculous after seeing the same crap for 7 bucks but oh well.

15-1238.jpg

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?cata...ct%5Fid=15-1238

it goes both ways Rca to svid and svid to rca

Edited by N3oGhost

alright, i have a 27inch TV, it just doesnt have S-Vid, leave it to Sony eh?

I need a new TV anyway because the remote for this TV and alot of other things are just messed up, im thinking of just getting an HDTV compatible Projector, its cheaper than LCD and what can look better than pure light rays? Plus that would have a VGA port on it, oh well, i was just looking for this as a temporary fix until i did that anyway

alright, i have a 27inch TV, it just doesnt have S-Vid, leave it to Sony eh?

I need a new TV anyway because the remote for this TV and alot of other things are just messed up, im thinking of just getting an HDTV compatible Projector, its cheaper than LCD and what can look better than pure light rays? Plus that would have a VGA port on it, oh well, i was just looking for this as a temporary fix until i did that anyway

That sounds like a hardcore TV.

If you got yours as an OEM, then you probably don't have the Svideo-to-composit plug. Hell I lost mine. I need to pick up a new one.

Check your box if you bought yours from a store.

i bought this thing like 8 years ago probably more, it was when 27 inch was considered freakin huge haha, anyway, my parents do agree we need a new one (there are alot of broken things on this TV) and my dad definatly thinks the projector is a good idea, so i think thats what well end up with!

Long story short: I dont have the box

uhh actually i think your misunderstanding

I was going to take the VGA out, that normally plugs into your monitor, use an adaptor, and then plug it into my TV

My TV is now my computer monitor

Then i would use my Headphone to RCA adaptor

My TV is now getting sound from my PC (which it then routes into my speaker system)

RCA is the same thing as those Yellow, White, and Red plugs like a PS2 Xbox or Gamecube comes with, you might be thinking of that and calling it AV

but there are ALOT of cords that can be called AV, such as RCA, HDTV, etc. for AV stands for Audio/Video