Does the Prehistoric Isle 2 rom for neo geo work

KOF2000 does work...

not without a hacked NRX.

0.6b doesnt support 512k s1 roms (last time i tried, it gave me the same glitched out text just like when using the 128kb ones)

Strikers 1945 Plus slowdown? Where?

all types of explosions. i cant exactly define it as a slowdown (as im sure it will still be a perfect 60 fps if you try looking at its framerate), but it will appear like a short stutter every time theres an explosion. theyre not supposed to happen anyway.

try playing it on other emus and youll see what i mean.

It's true that 0.6b doesn't support the 512k S1 rom, but that doesn't mean that the game won't work. The only "bug" it has is the glitched text in the charater select screen. I don't find this to be a major flaw.

Ok, so even if Strikers has a slowdown in explosions (which I don't see apparently), slowdown gets you out of tight situations in shooters. <_>

If the game lags really bad, that's another story then.

ive retried the game. im sure a hell the slowdown is there, have you actually tried it in other emus?

t's true that 0.6b doesn't support the 512k S1 rom, but that doesn't mean that the game won't work. The only "bug" it has is the glitched text in the charater select screen. I don't find this to be a major flaw.

iti s a major flaw. then again, im more of an emu purist if anything <_<

ive retried the game. im sure a hell the slowdown is there, have you actually tried it in other emus?

t's true that 0.6b doesn't support the 512k S1 rom, but that doesn't mean that the game won't work. The only "bug" it has is the glitched text in the charater select screen. I don't find this to be a major flaw.

iti s a major flaw. then again, im more of an emu purist if anything :P

No, I haven't tried it because no other Neo-Geo emulators work on my computer. :D This will be fixed soon, though.

I'm an emu purist myself too, but KOF2000 makes an exception in this department.

It's highly playable, so I'll leave it at that. :)