Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cominus

Echleon Isos

It's not a better game, i love king of fighters but sf3 just had so much to offer

In my opinion, it is much much better. SF is way too slow, like most of capcom fighters.

if you want fast play marvel vs. capcom 2, but it's only slow because you dont know how to play, you cant rely on button mashing to win, and thats what capcoms all about "damning those button mashers to hell" :blink: i thought it was slow too until i played some guy at the arcade who didnt really know how to play, i beat him like nothing, every move i threw landed

Capcom vs Snk2 is also a very slow game. Good thing I can put the speed level to 5 in the ps2 version.

lol hell no, that game can be fast as hell, go into the options menu and make it faster

even on the default setting, you can punch as fast as you hit the button, same with all the other moves (which is very fast for me :lol: )

Punching and kicking isn't the problem. Its the run speed and landing speed. Plus projectile attacks such as iori's qcf punch are too slow. I understand that you can change the speed but it becomes a bit too wacky. Plus, you aren't supposed to play in those settings because at the arcades and tournaments...you have to use the default speed.