My dog started chasing horses and attempting "bites"

Some of you guys have had dogs, a quick search on the Internet returns your usual "Trick them with a treat!!!!"

My dog is an asshole, he gets two healthy walks a day fed, and pampered, all the usual bullshit. I Dont know if i can call a dog ungrateful.

But when I go on the local fields he can do the following things which are annoying to fuck.

1. Run out of sight for a few minutes then because he is an idiot he has trouble finding me.

2. LOOK SOMETHING IN THE DISTANCE! I MUST RUN 70000 METERS TO SEE WHAT IT IS!

2. Horses, this dog is a staff/pitbull cross, I know these fuckers have old instincts to chase anything that runs but a fucking horse? Squirrels, birds, cats fair enough, but a fucking horse?

He did it yesterday everytime he even looks at a horse he gets a stern "No - away" but the little shit keeps it in his head, he chased a horse before he came back, he got some whips, he chased the horse yesterday tried BITING the fucker, the horse kicked out if it had connected that dog would of been busted up probably dead. took me a few minutes to round him up IE (Knows he is not supposed to do that) I had to give him some whips with the lead.

Have you guys seen a dog kicked by a horse?

A lot of the times they die. Slowly.

I dont like lead walking, unless I have to, he only goes on the lead when there are other dogs / in public obviously.

Walking him was something which I enjoyed most of the times, but this new behaviour is very undesirable now he knows a horse will run, that means I have to avoid them and there are loads all over the fields.

I dont think i want to keep a dog I cant walk naturally.

The area I walk my dog is fields - rarely bump into other dogs - as my dog is not "other dog aggressive" and there is nothing other than horses that can distract him.

You'll have to put him on a leash 100% of the time until he gets to a point while on the leash, it's like he's not on it...ie; he doesn't pull and does what you tell him every time.

With dogs and getting them trained, it's guilty until proven innocent.

You'll have to put him on a leash 100% of the time until he gets to a point while on the leash, it's like he's not on it...ie; he doesn't pull and does what you tell him every time.

With dogs and getting them trained, it's guilty until proven innocent.

This is what I feared, the little bastard pulls normally for first ten minutes, then settles down, I have put a lot of time and effort and money into this dog and although I like him, might be time he moved on to another owner. I cant take him any-place, my family dont approve of staff/pits my sister has children so I automatically wont take him near them, I leash him up while I nip in a shop and crys and whines, all the women go "Ohhh that nasty man tie you up!" and i think "Yeah how about you witness him hanging of some horses ball sack cute aint he."

Well that's his freedom gone, and untill I can afford a longer more flexable lead he will only be getting 10 minute walks, i can buy a new lead next tuesday.