Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ashtar5

final burn legends keeps reloading rom after exit?

Im using an official japanese saturn ps2 pad for final burn legends (and a standard dual shock 1) for my emulators. It works great with final burn legends 1.3 but once i exit a rom it automatically loads it again every single time. I really dont want to have to have a controller s plugged in just for exiting this emu had anyone else had this problem?

I tested it with a controller s and it doesnt reload so its definitely something with the psx/ps2 controller converter.

Edited by ashtar5

Im using an official japanese saturn ps2 pad for final burn legends (and a standard dual shock 1) for my emulators. It works great with final burn legends 1.3 but once i exit a rom it automatically loads it again every single time. I really dont want to have to have a controller s plugged in just for exiting this emu had anyone else had this problem?

I tested it with a controller s and it doesnt reload so its definitely something with the psx/ps2 controller converter.

wow im a moron. the button was getting stuck i think. i wish there was a button for stupid people.

theres a bug in the final burn sources where if you press exit two times it will exit and then restart.....easy fix for someone though and reported many times as an issue