Hot Peppers

Krosigrim

Guinness Bullseye mixed with mayo and a couple drops of liquid smoke. Best dipping sauce EVAR!

That sounds tasty, I will have to give it a try

Not far off from what I know. I bet that is good. Never used liquid smoke before, much less putting it in with my sauce.

I minced up some of those peppers shown in the 1st post with my regular Bullseye and Mayo combo. Fucking awesome.

Well mayo is good, its the only thing that can make ketchup worthy of going on my food. I can see why someone may not like it though. Growing up my mom always used miracle whip. Well I grew up and that shit is nasty. Its only used for Potato salad in my book. I use mayo alot but dont use a whole lot on my sandwiches, they dont taste right without it, save roast beef. Of course whats alittle and alot is an opinion. When I make grilled cheese I tend to use alot of butter, says everyone. It is pretty buttery, I guess I can try and tone it down. But working at subway I've seen alot of shit. You reminded me of the time I had this guy... he had me empty over 1/3 of a mayo bottle on 2 footlongs. (Not exaggerating) I remember putting too much mayo on one of my subs and it just about made me gag. I had to remove some. This guy blew that out of the water.

This talk of Grilled Cheese is making me hungry.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont like the tang of the whip. Tastes silly. Yea... funny how silly is a fitting description.

I like mayo for its base flavor qualities, it does not overpower what you put it on. Of course this is assuming you like the flavor to begin with. We all seem to be reversed on the whole mayo/miracle whip thing. If we all were roommates, the fridge door would be a cluster fuck.

I have a friend who hates Sour Cream. I cant understand it. Baked Potato with butter, salt, and Sour Cream... Mmmmmm. Tacos with cheese, hot sauce and Sour Cream

Well at least we all like Hot stuff...

Sour Cream is one of those things where it's only good on a few select things, on it's own and with most other things it tastes like SHIT.

There are only 2 instances whereI will eat it, a baked potato but it MUST have bacon bits and green onions. And in my GF's chip dip (Sour Cream, Cream cheese etc). People who put it on perogies and other things, all by it's lonesome disgust me...it's an additive flavor, not a standalone.

Yeah that's true. All I eat it on is baked potatoes (I only like the bacon bits if it is actual real bacon and not that bacon shit most people use so I don't need it) chip dip and mexican food really. Pretty good for burritos and stuff.

Yeah but your burrito has other flavors in there and sauce and if you like it...Guacamole mmmm. Your burrito isn't just a soft shell, ground beef and sour cream, cause that would be nasty!