CoinOPS Inferno EPIC (placeholder name)

BritneysPAIRS

OK Guys Im assembling the team.....to help make CoinOPS Inferno EPIC

this will be ShowCASE x 6 and ShowROOM x 2 much bigger and much better....put your hand up for who wants to be in the team and what you can offer the team no matter how little or small...ill assemble a leader

we really require

A leader to keep track of requests

collector/testers of pics/games for arcades/consoles or both

video makers if poss, I can teach this it isnt to hard

if your in the team you will get a say into...what games go in...what games are optomised....what games are remapped....and the name....

OK Guys Im assembling the team.....to help make CoinOPS Inferno EPIC

this will be ShowCASE x 6 and ShowROOM x 2 much bigger and much better....put your hand up for who wants to be in the team and what you can offer the team no matter how little or small...ill assemble a leader

we really require

A leader to keep track of requests

collector/testers of pics/games for arcades/consoles or both

video makers if poss, I can teach this it isnt to hard

if your in the team you will get a say into...what games go in...what games are optomised....what games are remapped....and the name....

I'm just wondering if we're going to have to worry about how many ROMs we'll have since there is a limit of... I believe 4096 files per directory on Xbox. I know there's several ROM directories, but I'm not really sure there will be enough if we can make this as big as I'm thinking. Would adding even more ROM directories be possible if the need arises?

Edited by zerojay

ok this is up to you guys from know on to form a team....if not ill forge ahead as I dont have time to lead a team of people and do my project work...soory but I dont.....if I could find a top coder I could do this leadship stuff and sort lists etc and find it easier than coding etc but really no one else is thinking of the ideas and how to best put them in and achieving it into the EMU so I must not lose focus in doing this....

best of luck guys I will listen if its constructed well if not ill be back with a massive pack anyways but it may or may not have exactly what you guys want in it....its up to you guys to sort your stuff out...ill sort my side out for sure