I got kicked out of a concert guys wtf?

emsley

I has snuff before its kinda funky - like my hangover (uhhhhhh) this ones a stinker.

I emailed the venue about there lack of "grace" while i was taking a shit on the toilet and not smoking - i dont know how it is for Americans in clubs getting "caught" been evil - i wasn't even drunk 3 pints tops.

I remembered thinking when they had my arms (prised round my back ready push up) "i can get out of this" (been arrested is a lot of fun after the eight of tenth time you kinda get used to the "escape" moments.

If id been abusive weed smoking dick then fiar enough - any good bouncer "tells you" they dont "act"

I understand that reasoning with drunk people is ultra fucking annoying - but all they had to do was go "look - smoking -no - you og here for that blah blah -

They wanna fucking knuckle drag me they can kiss my stupid yorkshire ass cause if they dont reply to my email im gonnna mail the council about all the weed been smoked in there just to get them a fucking inspection (nice little bill for my inconvenience)

Oh god - so fucked off.