Virtua Fighter 5 R... possibly coming to consoles? ONLY YOU CAN HELP.

videoman190

Sounds like a nice idea but I don't know if it'll happen. These kind of petitions never seem to do anything. I always did like Virtua Fighter though. Loved the original on the Saturn.

Virtura Fighter is the first 3D fighting game!

Now it's up to you to continue the series that gave birth to many 3d fighters! We need to show Sega that outside of Japan that we haven't forgotten about it!

Without Virtua fighter we wont have Tekken, DOA, Bloody Roar, or any of those 3D Fighters!

I don't think there's too much worry of the series not continuing. They're probably working on Virtua Fighter 6 right now. This R version of Virtua Fighter 5 only adds a couple more characters and stages, so I think Sega won't bother releasing it to consoles coz a proper sequel would be better.

The series kinda lost its edge after Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution (I mean come on Virtua Fighter 5 is more or less 4Evo with better graphics), and the entire series as a whole hasn't really evolved at all over the years. I still love Virtua Fighter for sure, but all the other fighting games simply offer more, even though VF is still considered to be the Gran Turismo of fighting games.

Best one I think was VF3 on the Dreamcast. One of the characters in VF5R is the big sumo guy from that.

No just put your John Hancock on the petition.

• 2 weeks later...