Any one in to moto x

emsley

Not watching I mean riding - Im looking to get a 250cc bike before the year is out 4 stroke hopefully as its going to be used just to ride on fields near my house don't need no whiny two stroke breaking on me every 5 seconds.

Trouble is I only got 500 quid so whatever I get its going to be an old model.

Not watching I mean riding - Im looking to get a 250cc bike before the year is out 4 stroke hopefully as its going to be used just to ride on fields near my house don't need no whiny two stroke breaking on me every 5 seconds.

Trouble is I only got 500 quid so whatever I get its going to be an old model.

I don't ride dirt anymore, but if cost is an issue you're surely going to find a 2 stroke bike cheaper than any 4 stroke. As long as you take care of it and rebuild the top end regularly enough, reliability and such are not really an issue...they're also more powerful, so you'd get almost as much "Oomph" out of a 2 stroke 125 as you would a 4 stroke 250.

I never owned one myself but I have ridden a few of my friends bikes. I almost died once when me and my friend where both on his 350cc and we went off a ramp, into the air, and then right into a big ass tree. The bike flipped over and the gas tank was spraying gas everywhere. It was fucking crazy. Somehow he only needed a new gas tank or something and it was up and running fine again. I was thinking about getting an ATV but there isn't really anywhere around here to ride it without getting in trouble. heh, remember the three wheelers? Didn't they get banned for flipping over so easy or something? They probably still let you have them where you live though.

Cool story huh?

Cinder: Looking into it best I can thanks for the advice on the speed between 4 stroke and 2 stroke if i got a 2 stroke i want a YZ250. :lol:

Shibat: Nice crash - bikes equall crashing - i fucked my self up a few times but never actualy hurt my self - i have sent girls flying off the back end of a bike, crashed into hedges, overshot into trees and one time skidded of and the fucker flipped on me and he handle bar missed my eye, just...

PAIN FUN POWER!