Hello, I need some help

warren321

I am new to this Mugen stuff, me and my brother just found out about this..... After seeing the smug attitude at other forums, I do appreciate this here, I've finally found a place where I can ask for help, and people are willing and able to help. Or at least I hope so....

Anyways, my brother is the computer smart one of the two of us, though I discovered Mugen... We are trying to find links, written in English, where we can find character downloads and stage downloads, that don't fowl up, and that I can reliably download..... Easy downloads....

I would like to start off with Mugens for Street Fighter, and Mortal Kombat, characters and stages... Can anyone help me?

I am new to this Mugen stuff, me and my brother just found out about this..... After seeing the smug attitude at other forums, I do appreciate this here, I've finally found a place where I can ask for help, and people are willing and able to help. Or at least I hope so....

Anyways, my brother is the computer smart one of the two of us, though I discovered Mugen... We are trying to find links, written in English, where we can find character downloads and stage downloads, that don't fowl up, and that I can reliably download..... Easy downloads....

I would like to start off with Mugens for Street Fighter, and Mortal Kombat, characters and stages... Can anyone help me?

I will add that Jason is not my brother whom I mentioned working with me on figuring out this mugen stuff... I see some guy named Jason came on here with pretty much the same concerns me and my brother had, but I couldn't reply to his post because it was locked.... So just to make myself clear I have nothing to do with this other guy.... My bro. somehow managed to download Ryu, however, we can't find any other mugens anywhere that we are able to download.... As I had mentioned we still need more characters, and stages..... That work. From SF and MK..... If anyone is able and willing to help it would be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

late reply is late go to http://mugenguild.com