Surreal xxx B5.1 NEEDS YOU!

sbpaabck

Hey guys check this thread out, its the long awaited seriously needed much overdue new compatibility list for Surreal xxx b5.1 !!!!

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?sho...695621&st=0

The fruition of this little project (brainchild of Monkeys69) will be a complete working surreal.ini which we can download. This will mean no more annoying tinkering with settings for surreal. A noble sentiment indeed :)

Basically just wanted to draw this to your attention, I know most of you check scenyx forums anyway so here you go...

Please contribute any known good settings for games marked red/yellow/light green... If you see settings that can be done better please say so in the thread linked above. This will be very good for the surreal scene which had gone very quiet until lately. If you like xbox emulation then get involved :) This is your chance to give something back - and become be credited for your efforts :P

See ya...

:lol:

I'm going to do all I can to help this project. I'm not a coder, just a big Xbox emulation ethusiast. This seems like a way to finally give something back.

excellent, thats the spirit :)

Am going away for the weekend tomorrow so if you guys can help carry the torch it would be great!

If you see any settings which could be better let them be known... ;)