Microexpressions

Lucandrake

My friend advised me to watch the show "Lie to Me" earlier in the week. I gave it a whirl and found myself enjoying it much. It's about a group of freelance "deception" professionals that help government and private agencies figure out who's lying within their latest screw ups(say Joe stole $1,000,000 from the company, they will interrogate the majority of the staff until they find Joe and use their Microexpression training to get the truth out of him). So I tell myself it's just a show, and google it. From the wiki page I found barely any information at all and the 2 websites that had "programs" in training to find this tech's cost $$$. Which leads me to believe that it really is just a show and that these pages where made and supported by FOX themselves in order to produce profit :D.

Anyways, I'd figure I ask here to see if anybody else had any information.

I dunno but I understand what a Microexpression is.

You can "see them" if you know how to "pause" an image in your head.

body language is obvious stuff but micro takes a while :D

i can look at someone and "gear them" approach them , hear their voice, their eyes, Its fucking powerfull stuff. I earned what I can do though its taken me years.

Lying can be built up on the facts and the persons charecter. (the old school method cops use and judges and shit)

I will honestly tell you now the reason i learned the art of the lie was becasue one of my ex girls was "one of them"

Then there is Body language obvious shit like:

1. Look at you when talking?

2. Avoids eye contact etc etc are all what DUMB lyers do.

To catch a liar you must first place a cross examination in your head about a fact even if its just a little lie because if there is even a little lie in their storey it means the hole chunk of info they are giving you is contaminated meaning they are hiding something.

The BIGGIE I found that works nearly ALL the time for me is that when you get to a critical point in the conversation (and its best to act like your not bothered about the outcome if the person questioned feels its a big risk they will avoid you)

is at the moment they tell you something which your looking for THE EYES WILL DART OFF FOR A SECOND, An honest person is EAGER to tell the truth and will have a look of pleading on their face, also there hands will be shown Palm up!! the unicersal BL of "look no weapons!"

Also a well known good one is if they are looking left or right with their eyes when recalling "facts" if the look right they are using MEMORY and accessing REAL info in there brain, If they Look LEFT they are using the CREATIVE side of their brain to "make up" something that happened.

All this stuff accumalates to me been able to just tell in about three seconds...

Its just an ART you get better at as you get older.

And remember women are MUCH better at lying its how they have evolved!

I'll give you an example of me spotting one of my ex girls lying:

The lie was planned from the start however I did not know this first of all she threw up a smoke screen "Im going out this saturday with my three freinds pat, sally, and judy!" (i have no reason not to trust her this bits important)

of course you have to take the immediate facts at face value so I said "Ok have fun."

Anyway Its about 7 o clock and I need a five quid she owed me to get some tins in for my saturday night in - I ring her becasue she said she was going out at eight o clock. She wont pick up the phone - I text her "Hey wtf? I need my five bucks back for some tins tonight Im bored sort it out!" (it was genuine im going off what she told me and i had no money she had some)

I get a text reply "Im in whiterose shopping centre busy talk to you later."

By now that feeling is starting in the back of my neck.

Text back "well ok Just let me grab the fiver off you before you go out"

No reply - I tried ringing her at half 7, the facts are slowly building up - 1, whats she doing out shopping before going out everyone knows chicks take about 6 days to get ready. 2. why the fuck is she not answering a call?

Normal stuff.

Anyways she text me next day "had a good night got bruises up my leg dont know where they came from."

Yeah whatever.

Then I text her later on in the day - bruises? no idea huh oh well talk to you later.

her: I got them at work moving the cages..

Then in her tiny stupid mind she text me again saying she must have fallen over drunk!

she has dropped her self in it.

After a few days I just come out with it I could not hold it in anymore i said "So the bruises were done at work or you fell over?" (all on the phone)

This is an example of spotting a "key" part of the lie if you unearth a tiny bit of a storey to be untrue or the facts arnt coming together you can unroll more from them)

She tried to hold the lie together - but it fell apart - I said "wtf are you doing? dont bullshit me I know your lying about something."

She caved in!!!

Turns out she did not go out with any of her girlfreinds but she went to a club to meet guys and take cocaine - after which she went back to her EX Boyfriends house to take more cocaine where by she slept in his bed but he "staid up all night" with his freinds.

BULLSHIT!

She was thrown on the kurb and told where to go.

If your bat sense tingles listen to it, it's normally right.