Good place to find breadboards and old microprocessors?

LoRd_SnOw

Okay, this is a tough one... Well like the title says, in about a year from now i would like to get into a small project and i was hoping if anyone knew where i could find parts like breadboards, how to make a PCB for final production of the project and well where i could find microprocessors and such like z80?

Okay, this is a tough one... Well like the title says, in about a year from now i would like to get into a small project and i was hoping if anyone knew where i could find parts like breadboards, how to make a PCB for final production of the project and well where i could find microprocessors and such like z80?

Are you looking for a bulk supply of z80 (or 8-bit) cpus or just a single one? Also you may want to check out using an fpga for your project

http://zxgate.sourceforge.net/

Are you looking for a bulk supply of z80 (or 8-bit) cpus or just a single one? Also you may want to check out using an fpga for your project

http://zxgate.sourceforge.net/

No, not by bulk, just 8-bit, it doesn't have to be z80 or the original thing, it was just an example, but it seems so common these days, many people seem to be using it lately, so i thought maybe getting started with that kind of chip for this kind of project would be right thing to do. The project itself is nothing special atleast it won't be until i learn more, all im looking to try is a Hello world.

Thanks, i will definately have a look at that link.

Edited by Snow Patr0l