I have to tell you about my crazy dream.

I was at sea in a huge boat like a transporter rig or something the sea was wild and cold. I remember walking round the boat and it was in serious danger of been capsized and everything was going bad. The harder the waves came the more the boat rocked and its massive weight was there to feel in my dream as it rocked about.

Suddenly like most dreams the scenarios instantly changed, we were put in a port that was still in the main ocean, like barriers of safety but with the mean sea still there waiting for us if something went wrong. Safety inside danger.

The captain had been investigated by some guys in authority and was questioned while in the tempory safety fence (it was like am massive fence in my dream in the middle of the sea) The ship was to be tested – and we were thrown all over the place again, I could see the hull rising from the water and the boat dipping to the side and taking on water.

Something crazy happens; one of my EX-girls is on the boat, spotting my chance I take her to some toilets in the bowls of the ship all the while we are still at threat from the ship tipping, at this point I’m not scared anymore , but suddenly (lol) a guy I know called Pete an old guy is his 60s he is in the toilets with us, he knows what I’m about to do to my EX girl (this is the one who mentally raped me) He put up some resistance to my antics but walks off in the end. And basically i think he was saying 2you have to do what you have to do.” I really respect this guy in real life.

Alone I start to torture her I ask her why? Why? Why? I make her suck the pipe on the hand dryer, she does not answer me at any point. Just looks at me with those pretty brown eyes. I slam her on the floor, I take a hand roled cigarette and dye it on her face telling her she will talk you will tell me why you did what you did to me no excuse no place to hide now!

The scene cuts and I’m suddenly aware of a police presence on the ship it goes like a cut scene from a video game in the bathroom is a glass screen and two police officers have been watching what i did to her I’m thinking ”Im fucked i cant even get away with it here!” I panic and think fuck it I got to get off this ship, i leave her and run up these large metal stairs the ship still groaning under the strains of the sea. I notice a woman who looks like an undercover cop and I shout at her she says “we are her for someone else” I say who? “And they say my EX-girls name” , the ship is banging into the safety fences and smashing them into bits soon we will back at sea without the safety fences and all will drown and die.

Again like a cut scene Ask a male police officer why she is in trouble he can’t tell me and I ask “Is she fucked?” he shakes his head “Yes!” I know now in my dream SHE is in big trouble the police have ignored what I did to her in the bathroom. They are her for her! It cuts to a scene with her been questioned in a tiny cell and she is crying and feeling regret not over me but another crime she committed involving some other guys who just happen to be on this ship! I am told she will be going to prison for a long time, it cuts to me in a room with some of my close family I tell them what happened, and a girl im seeing is there and fully understands me.

It cuts to the boat smashing through the fence and we drop in to calmer waters the rain lifts we are safe again.

Mad eh?